2. GET IT APPRAISED
3. GET FAST CASH
Buford Pawn & Cash for Gold has been serving Buford and surrounding communities for over 10 years. Since 2007, Buford Pawn and Cash for Gold have provided exceptional customer service with honesty being the guiding principle of our business . Our customers have been trusting in us for good reason; we know how frustrating it can be when you are in need of money, our staff provides friendly customer service to make sure you have a pain free experience with no headaches or frustration.
Buford Pawn & Cash for Gold in Buford GA. takes pride in our friendly customer service and providing our customers with the best value for their items. We have our customers’ best interests in mind at all times as well as their valuables.
Our mission is to serve our customers in the best way possible. We will give you the best value for your items with best customer service. We will match or exceed any loan on any pawn ticket from another pawnshop. We will get your jewelry and valuables safe and secured in a vault at all times.
Cash For Your Gold
We are located in Buford GA. Please visit our Buford location at: 4261 S Lee St #100, Buford, GA 30518 If you need a safe place to sell your gold come to Buford Pawn. We do what our sign says, we pay CASH for GOLD. We also pay you more. Usually 5%-10% more than any real gold buyers in the area. LEARN MORE
Buford Pawn in Buford GA. offers loans in exchange for personal property as equivalent collateral. If the loan is repaid in the contractually agreed time frame, the collateral may be repurchased at its initial price plus interest. LEARN MORE
When you lead a busy lifestyle, it can be hard to give your jewelry the TLC it needs. All fine jewelry needs some form of services to keep it maintained and looking like new. That’s where our jewelry repair services can come in handy. LEARN MORE
- He is So cool.Amir Valentine
- Excellent customer service and product knowledge from the owner Jason. Prices are reasonable and product selection is great for a small shop.Jason Swan
- Bought a AK-47 from Jason at Buford Pawn and was given a very fair price… Even gave me a box of bullets. Good service and treated me like family….Ben Dickson
- They are a very professional establishment. I don’t normally pawn items…but went in to look for lawn equipment and talked with the owner Jason..who was very polite and helpful. He gave me some ideas of money I could get for old jewelry. I brought some back and he gave me $500 for gold and silver I had. I would have never have felt comfortable just going to one of those places that you see in a shopping center. I will be telling my friends about Jason and Buford Pawn.Reba Shelby
- Friendly service. Good price on DVDs..chloe thayer
- They are very knowledgeable and polite. They always give you the best price for your merchandise. I recommend them over any other pawn shop in GA. A+++ business!!Alexander Brookshire
Great service, especially when in a bind. I can say nothing bad about this business. Friendly, Fair, Professional, and I was in and out in 10 mins. Had no problems when returning for my items, which were all in the same shape I left them in.
I’ve also found that his prices on electronics are worth checking out. I would encourage anyone of my friends to do business here.marc solrx
- Best place for FFL transfers in the area. Jason is a pleasure to deal with.JL
- First time using Buford Pawn. Jason is a very helpful and friendly. Currently closed on Wednesdays which wasn’t ideal but not a big deal. Small but a varied selection of merchandise. Great FFL dealer. I would use Buford Pawn again for purchases.Troy McCall
- These guy’s have helped me out several times. Great local business that will be fair and honest.Elias Casanas
- Great experience with my FFL transfer. The gentlemen I worked with was friendly and made me feel welcome in the store. I neglected to bring cash, but he was kind enough to allow me to pay the transfer fees with my debit card. Will definitely use again… and bring cash 🙂Sam Hollis
- I’ve used Jason many times as my main source for FFL gun consignments and he has been amazingly helpful. Super friendly service, very knowledgeable and extremely reasonable charging. He even refused to take payment on one order while waiting for 2nd order to come in and offered to take less for the combined order, without being asked. He’s helped resolve issues with sellers and has overall been a great guy. I strongly recommend him. He truly understands the value of service and business ownership and delivers on his word. 5 stars all the way!Stephen Pope